|Dimensions||46 × 26 × 10 cm|
Mallets, Tapered Head – set of 3
NMS-3T Nylon Bossing Mallet Set – Tapered & Radius Ends Oak Wooden Handle
NMS-3T mallets are manufactured from high impact nylon with a oak wooden handle for extreme durability and are specifically designed for roughing in your work during the early stages of metal shaping and typically used in conjunction with a shot bag. Made from a nearly indestructible non-marking material, these bossing mallets have a tapered radius end & radius ends for added usefulness and practicality.
3 different weights to suit a wide range of materials from aluminium to stainless steel.
- 1 x Ø50 x 173mm, 38 & 14mm radius ends – (370 grams)
- 1 x Ø68 x 197mm, 38 & 16mm radius ends – (600 grams)
- 1 x Ø66 x 210mm, 45 & 28mm radius ends – (800 grams)
- High Impact nylon head for superior wear resistance
- Ergonomically designed tapered Oak wooden handle
- Nylon mallet head secured to handle with wedge & screw